Monday, December 6, 2010

....Blog...Blog...

At the beginning I was dreading having to blog. Not only because it was something that didn't have to be turned in personally but because I never really blogged before. Blogging wasn't all bad I will admit some of the blog entries were actually quite interesting and I enjoyed reading what others had to say, especially about a controversial topic. It is good to get a discussion going and learn where others stand on a topic or to read about someone else's past experiences. Although I do not think I will continue to blog I do think it its the kind of thing an individual should try at least once in their life. Who knows maybe they'll like it. For me personally I am not great at keeping online items up to date and that is why I do not intend to continue blogging, but for others it may just be their right cup of tea. Some last words for my classmates... You are all very funny people and I enjoyed class when everyone was able to say what was on their mind and people being able to laugh freely. I hope to have a class with you in the future.

4 comments:

  1. i really liked your blog it was fun to read you really voiced your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked reading your blogs this past semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me, or are you always wearing a hat? Just kidding. You had many good posts. See you at the final and good luck.

    ReplyDelete